How To Book Your Ceremony
• Start by selecting a destination from the Home page.
• Select the month and year of your ceremony, then scroll over dates to view available times. (There are no weddings on Mexican national holidays. Those days will appear as unavailable.)
• Complete the form; make sure that the spelling of all requested information is entered correctly.
• Upon completing the signup form, your selected date and time will be placed on hold for 15 days. Payment of $1,000 is required within this time frame in order to confirm or your selected date and time will be released.
• Your selected wedding time is tentative and based on the availability of a judge. Your wedding coordinator will verify and secure your chosen date with the government office.
• Legal weddings must be booked no later than 30 days prior to your requested ceremony date and time.
• Vow renewals and symbolic ceremonies must be booked no later than 14 days prior to your requested date and time.
• Legal documents must be hand carried to the resort. These requirements include:
♥ Bride, Groom and the four (4) witnesses must arrive at the hotel four full business days (Saturday,
Sunday, holidays, and wedding day are not applicable).
♥ Passports and tourist cards of Bride, Groom and witnesses (4)
♥ 4 Witnesses are required to sign the marriage certificate
♥ Birth certificates original, plus the birth certificates translated in Spanish and apostilled for
♥ Divorce papers are not necessary if the name shown on the bride's passport is the legal name
that will be shown on the marriage license. If the bride wishes to apply her maiden name to the
paperwork, then she must provide her original divorce decree along with a Spanish translation
of same that is also apostilled
♥ Blood test (performed at the hotel by company doctor)
• Once you enter the required information, you'll be instructed to provide credit card payment in order to confirm your ceremony date and time (Payment must be made within seven (7) days of creating your reservation). Once completed, a confirmation email and receipt will be sent to you and contact with your wedding coordinator will be initiated.
• Wedding and renewal of vows can be reserved through the calendar, however selection of a wedding package must be processed and confirmed through your wedding coordinator. Please contact your wedding coordinator to discuss our various wedding packages. Visit the Contact Us
page for their information.
• When making travel arrangements please note that you must arrive at the resort at least four (4) business days prior to holding a legal wedding and two (2) business days prior to holding a vow renewal or symbolic ceremony.
• Upon arrival at the resort, you'll be scheduled a time to meet with your wedding coordinator and discuss any final details.
For more details, check the FAQ
page or contact your wedding coordinator